Asthma Management System
MyAsthmaBag™ supports the use of an asthma management plan and allows for storage of a respiratory spacer. Using a spacer helps children (as well as adults) to receive the prescribed medication. The system encourages the recording of medications given, to assist doctors with the history of how much medication has been given and when. This in turn helps the doctor to better manage the child's asthma care.
Well management asthma, means less days away from school, and the chance to live an active life.
Organised and ready.
Place inside MyAsthmaBag™:
- A4 asthma management plan written by your doctor
- Asthma spacer
- Asthma medications (keep a primary and secondary inhaler, to avoid an empty inhaler when urgently needed)
- Provided BelloAlito asthma log book
- Any additional first aid requirements
Encourage communication between carers.
If using for a child at childcare or school, ensure:
- Customise with your childs name and photo.
- MyAsthmaBag™ is in a safe yet easy to find location.
- Take some time before leaving your child in anothers care to tell them of your childs current state of health, where the bag is located, and how the bag can help.
Confidently share information. Work together.
- Regularly discuss any events with carers, and update the log book.
- Regularly review and discuss the log book with your doctor.
- Replace the Asthma Plan in MyAsthmaBag™ if updated.
- Continue to communicate with carers at home and school and your doctor. Work together.
Dimensions of the bag are: 10cm width, 25cm height, 27cm long